GDPR Compliance – The information we keep is not critical and not data sensitive.
1. The graphics on these pages are meant for to be used as an aid to identifying the transfer you need for your project. However they may be used for personal web pages providing that you give us credit (including a link to this site, the URL is http://www.classictransfers.co.uk) for the graphics on every page where they are used. A link somewhere on a single credit page is not acceptable.
2. No businesses or professional sites may use our graphics (including the collages used on various pages). If you own a business or a professional site and would like to use something of ours, please contact us.
3. You may not alter any of our images in any way. You may not mix and match our images with others. If you have a special need, and would like to alter our of my images, please contact us.
4. You may not link to any image on our site. Linking like this is referred to as “bandwidth theft” or “hotlinking”. Bandwidth theft or “hotlinking” is direct linking to a website’s files (images, video, etc.). An example would be using an <IMG> tag to display a JPEG image you found on someone else’s web page so it will appear on your own site, journal, weblog, forum posting, etc. Bandwidth refers to the amount of data transferred from a website to a user’s computer. When you view a webpage, you are using that site’s data transfer to display the files. Web hosts charge based on the amount of data transferred and if a site is over it’s monthly bandwidth, it’s billed for the extra data or taken offline. A simple analogy for bandwidth theft is to imagine a random stranger plugging into your electrical sockets without your consent and you paying for it.
5. None of our images may be included in any other collection, CD, etc.
6. If you use our transfers in a project and have a website, please e-mail us the URL. We love to see how people are using our transfers and perhaps add it to our links page.